What to expect…
- Expect to be taught from the Word of God. At GraceLife Church we believe in expository preaching in order to keep the verses in the context they were given.
- Expect to be challenged to deny self and to live for Christ.
- Expect to be encouraged to rest in Christ, let His life work in and through you. Enjoy the freedom and fellowship that we have in Christ. Let Christ’s love motivate you to live for him.
- Expect to participate; get plugged in. Believers are gifted by God to serve him in the body. We believe that God desires all people to first believe on him, grow in grace, and serve him in the context of the local church.
- Expect to be convicted of sin in your life by the Holy Spirit through the teaching and preaching of the Word.
- Expect to worship. Worship is declaring worth. So we focus on declaring God’s worth through preaching, teaching, singing, praying, giving, and exhorting one another to good works.